After consulting with our SBE Chapter 80 leadership, I have decided to cancel our March meeting. Travel restrictions imposed by the company our presenter works for do not allow him to attend at this time. His presentation will be rescheduled for a later date. Most organizations have put pandemic response protocols in place and are activating those now. Some local companies are also discouraging their employees from attending group gatherings. While this may seem like an overabundance of caution due to the possible spread of the COVID-19 virus I feel it is the most practical choice given the circumstances. Thank you for your understanding and I hope you will all be safe and healthy when this threat has passed.
Please remember that you can still purchase gas cards, in support of the Don Borchert Fellowship, by sending your payment to Steve Brown and he will forward the cards to you.
Due to the cancellation of NAB this year our April meeting will be held on our normal meeting day, Tuesday April 21st at noon at the Out-O-Town Club. If you have any business that we need to attend to please notify me and I will put it on the agenda for April. Hopefully we will be back on track by then.